TriCare Supplement Insurance
About the Plan
Odyssey’s TRICARE Supplement Insurance plan helps TRICARE members pay out-of-pocket medical costs (deductibles, copays, etc.). This is a voluntary benefit designed to wrap around and supplement TRICARE coverage.
The TRICARE Reserve Select Benefit:
- Covers cost shares and co-pays (including prescription drugs)
- Covers a portion of your TRICARE deductible; in some cases up to 100%
- Covers excess charges up to the legal limit
- Has no pre-existing condition clause
- Features guaranteed acceptance
- Requires no medical examination to apply
Who is Eligible for TRICARE Supplement Insurance?
Retired uniformed service members and reservists who are eligible for TRICARE, not eligible for Medicare, and under age 65, including but not limited to:
- Military retirees who are entitled to retiree, retainer or equivalent pay
- Retired Reservists enrolled in TRICARE Retired Reserves (gray area retirees)
- Retired Reservists between the ages of 60 and 65 and entitled to retiree pay
- Spouses and surviving spouses of retired uniformed services members
- Qualified members of the National Guard and Reserve
Review the linked Plan Documents & Summaries to learn more.
Plan Documents & Summaries
GChat: Lisa Wilkinson