Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Life has its share of ups and downs—and sometimes you may need a little guidance through the “downs.” EmployeeConnect offers an array of confidential services to help you and your loved ones meet the challenges that life, work, and relationships can bring.
- Company sponsored—provided 24 / 7 at no charge to you
- Strictly confidential
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial, and work-life services
- In-person help with short term issues
- Up to five* sessions per person, per issue, per year
*In California, up to three sessions in six months, starting with initial contact by employee.
GuidanceResources.com offers a wide range of information and resources that you can research and access on your own:
- Articles and tutorials
- Streaming videos
- Interactive tools—including financial calculators, budgeting spreadsheets, and a language translator
You also can speak with an EmployeeConnect specialist: 888.628.4824
- EmployeeConnect counselors are experienced and credentialed. When you call our toll-free line, you’ll talk to an experienced professional who will provide counseling, work / life advice, and referrals. All counselors hold master’s degrees, with broad-based clinical skills and at least three years of experience in counseling.
Plan Documents & Summaries
GChat: Lisa Wilkinson